Collecting Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information you provide to us when your register with our app includes your email address, phone number, and the name of your store. The information is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or procedure associated with the use of Kroid application. Also, the collection of the information is necessary for the purpose of identifying your account personally.
- Information you provide when completing a profile on our app, includes your address, business hours, and logo. However, the app can already be used without those additional information.
- Information you provide when you subscribe to a newsletter or other periodic report or notification that we provide, includes your email address.
- Information about your device or computer, including [examples might include IP address, geolocation, browser type, browser version, device type, operating system, referring [site/service/app]].
- Information about your visits to and use of the app, including how you use the app, such as examples might include the timing, length, frequency, and pattern of use, and the pages, screens, or other displays of information viewed by the user. User registers an account using the app then customize their data in the back office (https://backoffice.kroid.net) for menus, tax, discounts and etc. Use the app for ordering processes, payment using clover device for card processing, reviewing of orders, checking basic reports (https://report.kroid.net).
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our app, including first and last names, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, and payment card information. If using clover device, the payment will be handled via clover app market that will ask for first and last names, e-mail address, telephone number, and payment card information
- Information that you post to our app for publication on the Internet, first and last names, user names, profile pictures, and the actual content of what a user posts, store details and menus
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our app, includes transaction details, customers, menus, store information.
- Email address, phone number, GPS address, and physical address.
Disclosing Personally Identifiable Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to the following third parties, for the purposes specified:
- Service Providers. We use third parties to provide POS solutions to stores on our Kroid POS app. When you add our Delivery Service and Prepaid payment system, we will share your email address, phone number, menus, store information (name, logo) to the extent necessary in order for the third party to provide that service.
- Other Third Parties. We may disclose Clover if your using a clover device your email address, store name, phone number, menus and GPS address in order to create an account for subscription payments and hardware integrations necessary like credit card processing and printing.
- Other Disclosures. We may also disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you when we are required to do so by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Kroid app.
Making Changes to Your Information
This [site/service/app] permits you to review and make changes to the personally identifiable information we collect from you. You can make changes logging in to the website, and process the changes you wanted to make through the back office
Response to Do Not Track Signals
Certain web browsers may provide an option by which you may have the browser inform websites or internet services you visit that you do not wish to have personally identifiable information about your activities tracked by cookies or other persistent identifiers across time and across third-party Internet websites, online or cloud computing services, online applications, or mobile applications. These are commonly called “do not track” signals. Our app responds to such signals by [if the site, service, or application takes action in response to such signals, describe the action taken and explain the basis for it; if the site, service, or application is unable to take action, state so and explain why; if the site, service, or application is able to take action but does not take action, state so and explain why].
We may allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about a user’s online activities, over time and across different sites, services, and applications, when that user uses our application. We may disclose to Clover if you’re using a clover device your email address, store name, phone number, menus and GPS address in order to create an account for subscription payments and hardware integrations necessary like credit card processing and printing.