Collecting Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information you provide to us when you register with Kroid website includes your email address, your desired password, phone number, and the name of your store. The information is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or procedure associated with the use of Kroid. Also, the collection of the information is necessary for the purpose of identifying your account personally.
- Information you provide when completing a profile on Kroid website, and Kroid Back Office includes your physical address, business hours, and business logo. However, Kroid can already be used with or without those additional information.
- Information you provide when you subscribe to a newsletter or other periodic report or notification that we provide, includes your email address.
- Information about your device or computer, including android device type and android device ID may be collected in order to restrict device connections of Kroid.
- Information about your visits to and use of Kroid website, Kroid Back Office, Kroid Reports, including how you use Kroid, such as examples might include the timing, length, frequency, and pattern of use, and the pages, screens, or other displays of information viewed by the user. User registers an account using Kroid, then customize their data in the Kroid back office (https://backoffice.kroid.net) for menus, tax, discounts and other settings needed by Kroid. Use Kroid for ordering processes, cashless payment using credit card or other devices, cash payments using any android device, reviewing of orders, checking basic reports (https://report.kroid.net).
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our Kroid or any other transactions that you enter into through our Kroid, including first and last names, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, and payment card information. If using cashless payment, the payment will be handled via third party application that will ask for first and last names, e-mail address, telephone number, and payment card information.
- Information that you post to Kroid website, Kroid Back Office, and Kroid for publication on the Internet includes first and last names, user names, profile pictures, the actual content of what a user posts, store details, and menus.
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through Kroid, includes transaction details, customers, menus, and store information.
- Information needed to make changes to your personal information or review your personal information includes your login credentials (email, password).
- Additional information that Kroid may collect includes email address, phone number, GPS address, and physical address during registration, if an update will be done in Kroid back office settings, and as a suggestion for Kroid’s third party registrations.
Disclosing Personally Identifiable Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to the following third parties, for the purposes specified:
- Service Providers. We use third parties to provide POS solutions to stores on our Kroid POS app. When you add our Delivery Service and Prepaid payment system, we will share your email address, phone number, menus, store information (name, logo) to the extent necessary in order for the third party to provide that service. These information will be retained, stored, or used for the sole purpose of what is only stated above.
- Other Third Parties. We may disclose your email address, store name, phone number, menus and GPS address in order to create an account for subscription payments and hardware integrations necessary like credit card processing and printing.
- Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your personally identifiable information that we collect from you when we are required to do so by the law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Kroid.
- Agents. We may disclose your personally identifiable information that we collect from you to our customer service agents, technical service agents, and/or sales agents in order to provide the appropriate assistance that we think that is best suited to you. The said information to be collected includes the business name, phone number, transaction details, and email address that will be collected by the agents from you in order to provide an easy and quick answer to your questions about Kroid. These information will only be used for this purpose.
- Affiliates. We may disclose your personally identified information to our employees only in order to address Kroid inquiries smoothly.
Making Changes to Your Information
This Kroid permits you to review and make changes to the personally identifiable information we collect from you. You can make changes by logging in to the Kroid Online Back Office (https://backoffice.kroid.net) using your login credentials, and process the changes you wanted to make through the Kroid online back office.
Response to Do Not Track Signals
Certain web browsers may provide an option by which you may have the browser inform websites or internet services you visit that you do not wish to have personally identifiable information about your activities tracked by cookies or other persistent identifiers across time and across third-party Internet websites, online or cloud computing services, online applications, or mobile applications. These are commonly called “do not track” signals. Kroid do not respond to such signals and does not track its users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising.
We do not allow our third party to collect personally identifiable information about a user’s online activities, over time and across different sites, services, and applications, when that user uses our application.